Time for some updates; it's been too long.
I don't have a lot to share yet - it's still early. But I'll tell you what I have.
CONFIRMED CONVENTION APPEARANCES FOR 2015 - NEW DATES ADDED 3/25:
COMICS PROJECTS FOR 2015:
- Gem City Comicon, Dayton, OH, March 28-29. Tenth anniversary! I've been there every year I love this show, and the promoters. It's always a great way to start off my season. I'll be at booth number AG4.
- Motor City Comicon, Novi, MI, May 15-17. I've been attending this one for nearly 20 years now... scary. This show gets better every single year.
- UPDATE: Heroes Con, Charlotte, NC, June 19-21. First time ever attending this show! So all you south-eastern folks who I've never met, please come out and see me!
- UPDATE: TriCon Columbus, Columbus OH, August 22. Inaugural year for this show, hosted by the same folks who put on the awesome TriCon West Virginia.
- Cincinnati Comic Expo, Cincinnati, OH, September 18-20. STELLAR guest list already, and it's still 7 months away.
Thanks to everyone who has bought, read, and/or reviewed "Do You Remember Rock 'N' Roll Record Stores". Ken, Bela and I put a lot of heart and soul into that book, and your support and feedback is appreciated. And because of that, we are developing a follow-up comic: "Jim Shepard: Negotiate Nothing". It's another Ohio indie-rock masterpiece penned by Bela, adapted by Ken, and illustrated by me, about Columbus rock legend Jim Shepard
, lead singer of the seminal bands Vertical Slit and V3, who took his own life in 1998.
Art is underway, and our plan is to debut the book at the WFMU Record Fair
in Brooklyn, NY on May 1st! Look for the cover art to show up here in the next week or so.
More updates as they come!