Time for some updates; it's been too long.
CONFIRMED APPEARANCES FOR 2015
- Gem City Comicon, Dayton, OH, March 28-29. Tenth anniversary! I've been there every year I love this show, and the promoters. It's always a great way to start off my season. I'll be at booth number AG4.
- Free Comic Book Day at Maverick's Cards & Comics, Dayton, OH, May 2.
- Motor City Comicon, Novi, MI, May 15-17. I've been attending this one for nearly 20 years now... scary. This show gets better every single year.
- Heroes Con, Charlotte, NC, June 19-21. First time ever attending this show! So all you south-eastern folks who I've never met, please come out and see me!
- TriCon Columbus, Columbus OH, August 22. Inaugural year for this show, hosted by the same folks who put on the awesome TriCon West Virginia.
- Cincinnati Comic Expo, Cincinnati, OH, September 18-20. STELLAR guest list already, and it's still months away.
- UPDATE: Hazel's Heroes and More, Halloween Comicfest, North Canton, OH, October 31.
- UPDATE: Akron Comicon, Akron, OH, November 7-8.
If you would like to order a commission beforehand for any of these appearances, drop me a line ahead of time. Pre-orders are always appreciated!COMICS PROJECTS FOR 2015:
Thanks to everyone who has bought, read, and/or reviewed "Do You Remember Rock 'N' Roll Record Stores". Ken, Bela and I put a lot of heart and soul into that book, and your support and feedback is appreciated. And because of that, we are developing a follow-up comic: "Jim Shepard: Negotiate Nothing". It's another Ohio indie-rock masterpiece penned by Bela, adapted by Ken, and illustrated by me, about Columbus rock legend Jim Shepard
, lead singer of the seminal bands Vertical Slit and V3, who took his own life in 1998.
Art is underway, and our plan is to debut the book at SPACE in Columbus on July 17th!
More updates as they come!